Trade fair exhibits should make a strong impact. Research by the Center for Exhibition Industry Research found that visitors look at a display for 3 to 5 seconds before deciding whether to leave or pause to chat. During that period, you need to grab and hold the attention of every potential customer who goes by your booth at the trade show displays.
What will enable you to make your booth attractive
- Your viewers will respond to graphics. Either they demonstrate your product in operation or offer your response to the client’s issues. The greatest presentations use straightforward, crystal clear, large, bold, and vibrant graphics. Such canvases provide an eye-catching and enduring background for your brand’s narrative.
- The title grabs attendees’ interest after the graphics. Keep it concise and straightforward yet intriguing. A well-crafted headline persuades attendees who were passing by to visit your booth. A brief, bold title also stands out more on display, making it more apparent to visitors from all directions on the exhibit floor.
- The attraction of your presentation is greatly enhanced by light. Your show will have more depth if the sidewalls, back walls, and shadowy sections are opened up by proper lighting. ExpoMarketing booths are equipped with adequate lighting so that visitors can concentrate on the message you’re trying to convey.
- Get a unique trade show exhibit with your name and brand prominently displayed. Ensure the logo is visible throughout the exhibit and at eye level. A tagline or phrase can be placed next to the logo.
- No matter how much you’d like to document the full history of your business, don’t. You don’t want to lose a potential customer at the description after your title and images have their attention. Less is more in both your description and the headline. Shorten your sentences, use bullet points, and let the audience account for every word.
Promotional goods may improve booth traffic, remind you of your business, and provide people with your contact information. But make sure you’re still reachable to potential customers. Answer their inquiries, have a dialogue with them and stay in touch with them following the event.